It needn’t be hard if you join the Community
If you’re reading this, the chances are you’d like to start your own agency. So, what’s stopping you? Probably at least one of the following:
- You feel you lack the necessary business knowledge
- You find the idea of having staff, offices and other major overheads scary
- You’re concerned that you’ll have to work yourself into the ground
- You just don’t know where to start.
None of those things should stop you
When the KitchenTable Community’s founder John Ashton set up his agency in 2012 he had no client, no cash and no clue.
Yet within a few years his business was turning over half a million pounds a year and he was happier and less stressed than when he was a lone freelancer.
The key to his success – and yours – is to build a virtual agency around a family of remote-working freelance employees.
Get the knowhow
And if you join the community you’ll get all he tools you need:
- A copy of John’s book The KitchenTable Method
- The KitchenTable Agency online course
- Premium content like how-to articles and our Mastercast podcasts
- Peer support through our community Slack group.
Whatever type of agency you want to have, you’ll learn all the essential shortcuts to owning a business that you’ll love – and that doesn’t take over your life.
Find out more about membership options here.